Monday, March 22, 2010

Edward Harris. Nov.13,1936-.Mar20,2010

I want to tell you abouta man, who is known by many names husband,
father, freind, mentor and many more. He started out as a poor dirt
farmer then got a job in a cheese factory, then when a bunch of boys
came along he got a job as a truck driver. For almost 40 years he
pushed a truck up and down the interstate covering almost every state
of union.
He taught me how to do a full days work, how when you give your word
to someone you stand by it no matter what. There were so many things
that he taught me that I can't think of them all.
The most important thing that I got from him was that his kids were
the most important things in his life. It didn't matter if I called
him in the middle of the night from half way around the world it was
never to late to talk
To many people he was a good friend, to me he was also a mentor,
teacher,confindent,but most of he was my dad. Ed Harris was more than
that he was my HERO
I love you dad

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment